Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Battlestar Politica


I was catching up on the blogosphere today and came across this picture, stolen from AlCantHang, who stole it from Jordan. From there, the trail grows cold... But honestly, I think McCain should incorporate this into his campaign. He could change his theme song to the Battlestar Galactica theme. No one can hear you scream in the void of space or that of an election year. I for one will be glad when this election is over. The only bright spot I see in the election at all, is that Hilary is no longer in it! : ) But that's as far as I'll go on the political front. I'll just leave it at Battlestar Politica.

I return to work after a four-day weekend. I really do love my AWS day schedule in that respect. I did actually get back on the treadmill today, after taking a breather since Friday. My legs needed a break, although not that long of one. I did get some exercise in the volleyball game, and let me tell you I'm feeling the ill-effects of that today. The run was a bit ragged, but I'm counting the miles, thank you very much.

In other news ESPN will begin tonight to air this year's World Series of Poker Main Event tonight. Don't forget to tune in!

I'm going to go finish up dinner and clean up, and see which kid needs help with their homework and such. Hope all is well in your respective necks of the woods.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: