Sunday, April 02, 2006

By the way...

Last night's final SNG the $10...on Bodog...I took first! That put me back on top and back on to my winning ways so far on this site. I'm really please with the site. The interface is taking some getting used to, but a few extra bucks, and a little softer competition are more than making up for it. Let's see how long this continues.
Currently at work, just a little downtime, waiting on another team to finalize their work, so we can begin ours. Shouldn't be long now.
I spoke to some of the others who played in Jim B.'s Hold 'em Tourney. They agreed as I'd predicted that the game is a little wilder than what they are used to at my house. Don't get me wrong I liked playing there, but it's not so much a game of skill and finesse over there than, who's spending time with Lady Luck!
Also, I'm very happy that the HomePokerTourney.com forums are back up and running. They weren't down for long, but I realized how much time I actually spent out there.
There are now LESS THAN 27 days to my Las Vegas Trip. I'm so excited!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: