Saturday, April 08, 2006

Can't win 'em all

Unexpectedly last night, I got to play in a live game. Andy and John showed up, saying they were heading over to a tourney for the evening. For some unknown reason, the wife said, "Do you wanna go?" She's so funny! Two minutes later we are OFF! My night was short, unfortunately... Had two pair on the flop, beaten by a straight. Then the next hand I tried to steal, was called by the same girl w/ a J-9os. There was no thought process in it, just call everything. So, I packed up and headed for home. Played an online SNG when I got back and placed 3rd...so that made some of it back, but I'm successfully dropping it online right now. Maybe it's just not my week. Oh well.
Baseball practice was cancelled, RAIN!
Unfortunately, Chris and I still have to move Carolyn today, grrrrrrrrrrr.
Spoke too soon on the "dropping it online..." comment. My pocket ladies, just crushed a chronic RAISER! Yeah, he was getting on my nerves. A $9 bet on a pair of 4's. He left the table. His bullying days, cut short! Goodbye "Mr. Mason" whoever you are.
Well, I should get motivated, and prpare for the MOVE!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: