Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Surgery went fine!

My daughter's surgery went fine, she's still at the hospital, over night for observation, but she is doing fine! The doctor commented that the cyst, was larger than he'd thought, so the surgery took a bit longer, but he said it went very well. The important thing, to me, is that she isn't in any pain. I will pick her and the wife up tomorrow morning/afternoon to come home.

Cole and I had a baseball scrimmage game. Once again, the boys did fantastic. At least two pop flies were caught, and the kids were making big plays. The other team was glad we weren't playing outs but allowing the whole batting order to go through. Cole also got to play catcher tonight, and he thought it was great. And he really got into it. He liked having something to do all the time.

It's been a long day, and I'm treating myself to some poker tonight, a little later than usual, I guess. I've decided SNG's on Pokerroom.com just aren't for me. Not for now, I can't get it to pay. 2 of them tonight, and no win, was enough to convice me. Not that my performance on the ring games has been anything either. One donkey call, cost me...but the other table, I just can't seem to hit any cards. 1 out of 64 hands won??? That was less than a dollar pot too! The other table ain't much better.

Oh well...I'm closing in on the 400 points for the chips.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: