Thursday, April 27, 2006

My baby girl is back home

Okay, so she would take issue with being called a baby. But she's home now after her big surgery. She's pretty sore, and in a little pain, but she is doing okay. I think she's really happy to be home too. Nobody likes hospitals. I think I'm going to have to take tomorrow off, to help out a bit. Remember I've got one day here at home, until I leave for VEGAS! I do hate to go off and leave her, but she will be in good hands. Mom is going to stay here with her the whole time. I'm hoping to get in a lot of POKER TIME out there. I better be EXTRA good huh!!!?!

This drive back and forth to Charleston has been for the birds. I don't know why one little stretch of road can put me to sleep so badly.

Right now I'm making back some of the money I wasted last night on line. And I need just a little over 50 points for my chips now! They are SOOOOO mine! Maybe even before I leave for my vacation.

Well I gotta go.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: