Tuesday, April 18, 2006

By the way...didn't have to go to the MALL!

Somebody up there likes me, and I didn't get dragged to the mall while I was in Charleston yesterday. :) Still took a long time to get everything taken care of, and the drive just absolutely wears me out.
Got in a little online poker last night on Pokerroom.com. Actually made back my loss from the other night and then some. I got lucky with a straight to the Ace on one hand, for about a $10 pot. Then, JACKS again, came to my rescue, and let me take down a major pot as well. So, for me anyway, I'm in uncharted territory on this site. I'm sitting on $170 here. The $200 ceiling looming off in the distance, taunting me. Hey, my goal all along on this site has been to get the Nevada Jacks chips...no more no less. So, I am absolutely thrilled with my performance out here! I've turned 50 into 170 at very low limits. Cross your fingers for me and hope that I get my other 200 points to claim my prize.
I'm thinking about playing my Bodog.com $109 tourney this Sunday. Yes, that makes me nervous, but no I can't cash out the $109 for anything else, so I might as well play. Now is that with fear and ignorance or with Beer and Arrogance?
We are coming down to the wire on the Vegas Trip, it is just under 11 days AWAY! Tick-Tock...
I just read that Caesars Palace will be hosting a WSOP Circuit Event while we are there. I will have to visit, take a pen, and try to sponge a few autographs. My life is pathetic really!
In other notes, my home tourney is THIS WEEKEND! Friday at 7:00 don't be late gang!
Anyway that's all for now, see you soon!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: