Monday, April 03, 2006

It's my day off

Today's my day off, but I've taken my truck to the shop, to get the scratch fixed on both of the passenger doors, courtesy of a child's bike. Had to get a rental, for a couple days. Then went to the hospital to pick up daughter's X-Rays. Then the doctor in Charleston called to let me know that the appointment for 1:00 had been moved to 4:00 today (grrrrrrr.) Anyway, that's the way it goes. So I've got to leave shortly to take daughter, and pick up wife, and hit the interstate. It's gonna be a long day.
I think baseball practice will be cancelled due to rain, but I won't be there anyway, because of this schedule change.
In other notes, Bodog.com wasn't a winning place for me today, at least not enough. Lost a few SNG's, just didn't catch when I needed to, and a little tighter bunch of players today. No real mistakes by me, just not my day to shine. We'll get 'em next time. It's just variance right?! RIGHT!!!
Anyway...gotta run.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: