Friday, April 07, 2006

Late night libations...

I think we overdid it a little last night. BigRed and I went out for "just a little bit" last night with Chris and Laura. As is usual though when the four of us get together and add alcohol, we go in for the LONG HAUL! I know me and the misses are feeling a little bit rough this morning, no word yet from our partners in crime. I made things worse, when I went home, instead of going straight to bed, I opted to play two SNG's on Pokerroom. I don't know how or why, but I ended up winning 3rd in one and 1st in the other!!!??? Yes, it was a dumb thing to do, that had a happy ending. I don't recommend that anyone follow my example though. I think I finished up around 2:00am. And yet, I dragged myself out this morning and in to work by 6:45am. It's going to be a LONG day.
It's raining today, I'll need to check on what it's going to be like tomorrow. At 9:00am Cole and I are supposed be at baseball practice. If the field's under water, that ain't happening. Also, on my plate for tomorrow is moving Carolyn "back" into the high rise. Yeah, that'd be the place that just a few short months ago, we moved her out of. This will be the LAST TIME!

Maybe, I'll post again later, right now I'm just going to sit here and groan for a while.

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: