Thursday, April 20, 2006

I was reminded...

Last night the wife voiced her displeasure with "poker."
I'm either playing it, talking about, watching it, or reading about it.
Last night, she was a little bit right actually. BUT, she had been gone all evening, and I was settling in for a good Wednesday evening. WPT on the Travel Channel, showing Foxwoods, me logged on to Pokerroom.com, dragging the occaisonnal pot. I finished playing, but continue watching. She asked me a question, which I HONESTLY didn't hear. That's when the gloves came off briefly. I guess maybe I should lay low for a while, so my planned PokerFest in Vegas in about a week, doesn't get Shang Hai--d!
Also, tomorrow (Friday) I'm hosting another tourney at the house.
Yeah, maybe she's right...I could stand to lighten up a little I guess.
Prioritizing is just so difficult. :)
I cleared $177 on Pokerroom.com last night. Drawing ever nearer the $200 mark. I might allow myself the luxury of moving up a level, if I clear $250, but not until.
I did play a SNG last night (my 2nd on Pokerroom) and finished in second place for a $15 prize. Made one fatal mistake, with pocket Queens...heads up...ran into pocket Aces.
But I'd do it all again!

Regards,

cheer_dad

No comments: